City Express is an International Money Transfer company that operates in full compliance with Anti-Money Laundering policies and guidelines issued by government regulators in countries and territories it operates. We have developed a comprehensive compliance and anti-money laundering program that is used throughout our network to ensure full compliance with all relevant rules and regulation. We have established adequate procedures of customer due diligence, reporting, record keeping, internal control, risk management and communication to forestall and prevent activities related to money laundering.
Features complying with Anti Money laundering standards:
- The Maximum limit per transaction is fixed as per the regulation of the sending country.
- All the restrictions of monetary authority will apply in the sending and receiving countries.
- CTRemit system automatically notifies or rejects suspicious transactions.
- We implement and maintain appropriate measures to conduct customer identification.
- We organize periodic trainings for our staff regarding the Know Your Customer policies and Anti-Money Laundering awareness.
- We conduct periodic internal audit to evaluate the effectiveness of the companyтАЩs anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- We have co-operation among domestic agencies and domestic bodies for the exchange of information, resource and trainings and┬аeffective enforcement of AML related legal framework.
- A strong compliance system ensures automatic rejection of the names of all the terrorists and terrorist organization in the system.
Customer Du-Diligence and KYC Policy
- Customer Data maintained from the start of the business.
- Trained staff deployed in the counters.┬а