Job: Computer Technician (1)
• Manage network configurations to ensure that all computers on a network can communicate effectively
• Test computers peripherals, hardware and software to ensure that they are working appropriately
• Upgrade software, patches and operating systems on a continuous basis
• Install and configure monitors, keyboards and printers
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
• Act as a technical resource in order to assist users with resolving computer issues
• Answer tickets and emails pertaining to users’ computer problems
• Ensure that all computers are secured effectively by installing and updating antivirus software
• Set up and organize IPs appropriately
• Train users on new software
• Analyze network problems and manage preventative maintenance procedures
• Explain the role of network applications and equipment to the end users
• Maintain documentation of technical maintenance procedures carried out
Job: HR Head (1)
More than 5 years of experience in similar field.
Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
Sound knowledge of overall organizational HR policies.
Responsible for recruitment, HR admin and overall policy formation.
Job: Marketing Assistant (3)
Candidate/s should have academic qualification of at-least +2 or above.
Should possess valid 2 wheeler driving license.
Prior marketing experience would be an added advantage.
Should have good knowledge on locations of Kathmandu valley and road route.
Job: Business Development Officer (2)
Should possess excellent analytical skill.
Responsible for business analysis, scope study and business revenue generation.
Find our agent