We understand that the privacy and security of our customer’s personal and financial information is of utmost importance. To this end, we are committed to protecting information that we receive. In connection with the processing of the transactions, our goal in handling information provided to us is to comply with the applicable data privacy laws. The company collects information about our customers from a variety of sources including those listed below. We collect information when:
- The customers ask us or one of our affiliates to send or receive money or to provide other goods or services.
- The Customers submit information on applications or other forms to us or our affiliates.
- We collect information about transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- We may collect information from various third party sources such as our business clients, government agencies, consumer reporting agencies and other suppliers of information.
- As permitted by law, we may disclose the information to our affiliates and to unaffiliated third parties as described below:
- Financial service providers such as the Company’s agents that offer our services.
- As permitted and required by law
- To the companies that perform marketing services for us or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing arrangements.
We endeavor to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard the information. We also endeavor to restrict information access to our employees, agents or representatives who may not need it.